Sunday 3 December 2017

Christmas Filofax

My burgundy Classic Cross is home to my Christmas planner.


The dividers are concoctions of cards and crafty bits and pieces.



A Christmas checklist is a must.


It's fun ticking off all the boxes as things get underway for the festive season.


The cards and gifts section houses addresses and records cards that are sent and received.


Opposite the addresses ...


is a chart which shows a tick when I wrote a card and the date a card was received.


An envelope houses receipts for presents purchased.


And a list records presents sent and received. 


There's a section for recipes ...


and a section for keeping those 'what we've done this year' letters.



Happy planning.

3 comments:

  1. You are so amazingly organised - I must take a leaf out of your book next year. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness you are organised. I have a spreadsheet of who I buy for and ages etc then cross off what I've purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Christmas planner very much. It makes a lot of sense to keep these items together, unlike my usual organization method--cards received kept together, cards to send kept in a separate place, address book separate, gift list with my To Do list, receipts with the non-Christmas gift receipts, crafty bits & stickers in with a box of other holiday stickers (but sorted by holiday), etc. I'm going to adopt your method and see if that makes life easier. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete