Thursday 16 February 2017

Control that Washi tape

I've tried various ways of organising my Washi tape and recently I tried again, after having researched how others tackled this problem. Here's one way of storing. I found that I wanted to keep taking the roll off the hangar so this way of storing would not do.


I settled on the cardboard roll way which is just a rolled up piece of thin card used as a tube to hold the different tapes.



This works a treat as I can easily take off the tape I need, not that I use the tape very often.


I really don't know why I bought some more from Lidl this morning. Yes I do - the spring flowers were calling to me. Roll on Spring and the warmer weather so I can use this tape to brighten up some pages.


Happy planning.







No comments:

Post a Comment